Posts by Ed and Harriet Griffith

1)

Message boards : Number crunching : Way to Go!

( Message 4526 )
Posted 3209 days ago by Profile Ed and Harriet Griffith
Now with about 25 million BOINC points and over two thousand crunchers from 76 countries, Docking has come a long way! Congrats!
2)

Message boards : Number crunching : Docking Project of the Month at BOINC Synergy!

( Message 4441 )
Posted 3236 days ago by Profile Ed and Harriet Griffith
Congratulations on being elected Project of the Month for October 2008 by the BOINC Synergy Team! You certainly did not waste anytime after becoming beta. We understand there may still be glitches, but see this as a deserving project with a lot of potential. We will try to devote a little more computing time to you and hope you have the work.
3)

Message boards : Number crunching : Project of the Month?

( Message 4370 )
Posted 3245 days ago by Profile Ed and Harriet Griffith
Do you have enough work to be Project of the Month for the team BOINC Synergy for the month of October? We are voting and right now you are in first place!
4)

Message boards : Number crunching : Moving to Beta D@H

( Message 4357 )
Posted 3256 days ago by Profile Ed and Harriet Griffith
Beta is looking great! I attached for the first time in the normal way, got and completed work, checkpoints worked, and got credit. XML stats work both for the project in showing an increase in participants and individually in showing my credits on my signature. Great to finally be a part of docking!