Docking@Home Support: Other Resources
If you’ve encountered an issue or have any questions regarding Docking@Home or BOINC, there are several places to look for answers:
- The Docking@Home FAQ: Maybe your problem is a common one. There are lots of answers here.
- The Docking@Home Message Boards: If your question wasn’t answered in the FAQ, chances are it has been on the message board. And if it hasn’t, ASK! The veterans and staff members would love to help.
- The BOINC Wiki: A good place to look for all things BOINC.
- BOINC Live Help / Email: Lets you talk one-on-one with experienced BOINC users. Volunteers speaking many languages are available! Note: The live help uses Skype, which will need to be downloaded and installed on your computer.
- Docking@Home Server Status Page: Check to see if you aren’t getting any work because there is a problem on our end.
View the Frequently Asked Questions
Go back to Docking@Home Support